Monday 7 January 2013

Dead and Unfounded.

I thought the second-me that I'd created in the NM Reinvention Project gonna be the best me, but i was wrong.
Now I need to find back the old me that already dead and gone.
He needs to be revived because he is actually the best me, not the one from the NMRP.

I think I'd made wrong calculation.
I just killed him for nothing in return.
I'd lost my grip from the path I was once in.
And I know that he is the only one that can bring me back to the where I began.

But I have a problem in here.
That I don't know where is him a.k.a the old me.

The one that i am with now is scared.
Scare of the place, scare of the people.
He trust nobody, and hate all the places.

But I believe, someday I'm gonna re-coalesce with him and walk the street mean like we used to be.
At that moment, nobody can tear me apart, not
hing can bring me down. Fearless.
That stage will be my immortality. And hey, that's the old me.

Waiting while searching. Time is ticking. Wait and see. Where is the old me?


where?
werhe?
wrehe?
?eherw

"Anytime you're afraid it's gonna be alright"

No comments:

Post a Comment