Sunday 3 August 2014

Unobtain-angelable

Unexpected chemistry.

You're looking at my eyes, after i'd looked at you twice (or more). 
I've got a feeling that you're actually an angel. A human angel.
An angel that is visible.
I look at you twice just to make sure you're really an angel. A northern angel. 
And yes, you're a perfect northern angel indeed, from head to toe. 

My heart skip thousand beats. 
I'm glad that you were looking at my eyes, for a few times, just a sign that you realized a human was looking at you.

That is not enough, but that is enough. 
Both, equally.

I'm going to miss you like a black crocus misses a white ghoul. My life, for the rest.
Even we are not living in the same dimension.
Goodbye 'my' northern angel.
Till we meet again (i desperately hope; for the almost impossible thing).



No comments:

Post a Comment