Tuesday 18 March 2014

Made-up Conversation

In a restaurant. Mamak probably. You and me, we're sitting at a table, facing to each other.

Me: Hey, when you call me 'sayang', do you really mean it? Like you think I should be loved? That you actually love me?

You: Hhmm how to say...I think nope. I say with no deeper feeling. I don't love you. But I do like you, don't misunderstood me. I just don't have that feeling towards you.

Me: Hmm okay.... (looking down)

You: Hey why?......(silence). 

You see my glassy eyes.

You: Are you okay?

Me: (tears start dropping...just a few drops) Yea...I'm all good. It's nothing just ignore this...(pointing at eyes and faking a laugh)

You get up and sit beside me. Try to comfort me, the least.

Me: Everybody is looking at us. 

You: Let them be.

-end-


No comments:

Post a Comment