Thursday 27 February 2014

Visual Distraction.

I think I'm half dreaming at this very moment.

Dazzled. Everything seems kinda slow-motioned. Surreal.

This one guy was talking to me and i can't barely see his eyes. A stranger, but I reply to him like I know him for years.

Cause I have a thought that all of this is just a dream. So, I just talk to him like he's not real.

I usually don't talk friendly with people I hardly know.

This angelic effect things on my sight, my visual seems not to disappear. And it's fucking distracting. I feel distracted.

This somehow affecting things I hear. The voices of the people talking in here sounds different. It's like they talk really fast that you can't even catch a word they're saying. The words are coming out quickly. Too quick.

I am again, distracted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment