Sunday 17 July 2011

please turn back time



i know this sound impossible but lately, i keep hoping for this thing to be happened...when i'm alone, it make me thinking about WHAT IF?

WHAT IF this and WHAT IF that...
WHAT IF i do this and WHAT IF i do that...
WHAT IF i know this person and WHAT IF i don't....
WHAT IF i decide this and WHAT IF i decide that...

sometimes, i don't feel like i'm deserved to get what I've got today....
sometimes i fell i should get LESS than I've got,
..and sometimes i feel i should get MORE than I've got..

the thing that keeps playing in my head is 'the MORE thing' that i should get...
i feel like i'd wasted my time for all things that I've done till today..
..and feel like there were some people out there that had got what i wanted...and YES..i am ENVY!

apart from that, i knew all this had be written and there are reasons behind this things to be happened..it's not like i'm not grateful with what i had, but i just feel that i'm GONNA be more happy if i had what i wish rather than what i WANT...

anyway, i knew that this is my DESTINY and i should ACCEPT it as it is.and YES again...i'm happy with what i have today........so THANKS GOD..i can't turn back time and i can't ask you to do it for me, but i wish i will get what i deserve 'NEXT TIME'......*no expression


No comments:

Post a Comment